Dasseti will be attending and hosting a number of events in 2023
AIMA GLOBAL INVESTOR FORUM
We're a lunch sponsor at AIMAs flagship conference in Toronto and our team will be onsite to discuss the impact of AI, due diligence automation and other trends impacting hedge funds, private markets and more.
10th ANNUAL FUND SUMMIT
Dasseti will be exhibiting at the Fund Business flagship event in Sydney this year. Talk to the team about our award-winning software for superannuation funds, asset managers and investment consultants.
Dasseti's COO, Liron Mandelbaum will be speaking at AltsOps 2023 in New York. The event provides alternative investment firm CEOs, COOs and middle and back office professionals with a forum to hear about the latest developments in operational due diligence.
- GAIM Ops West, Carlsbad, September 10-13, 2023
- AIMA: Putting ESG Into Practice 2023, London, September 7, 2023
- ALSTNY, New York, June 20-22, 2023
- Private Equity US ESG Summit, New York, June 21, 2023
- SuperReturn, Berlin, June 6-9, 2023
- SAVCA Venture Capital Conference, Stellenbosch, May 17-18, 2023
- AVCJ Private Equity and Venture Forum for Southeast Asia, Singapore, April 26-27, 2023
- ILPA Summit Europe, London, April 25-26, 2023
- IR Marketing & Communications Forum, New York, April 19-20, 2023
- SimCorp Global Summit, Stockholm, April 17-19, 2023
- 34th Sub-Advised Funds Forum, New York, April 3-4, 2023
- ALTSLA, Los Angeles, March 27-29, 2023
- Mastering Client Services and RFPs for Institutional Investors, New York, March 20-21, 2023
Missed it? No problem
We recorded our web-based events so you can watch them on-demand below.
Fund Managers - are you prepared for investor due diligence in 2023?
AIMA members joined speakers from AIMA and Dasseti, as we shared insights on the latest trends in operational due diligence.
We analyzed thousands of questions and answers between investors and managers and identified some interesting patterns and trends.
Streamlining Investor Relations
In this webinar, for AIMA manager members, Dasseti's expert speakers explored industry best practice around:
- Using technology to differentiate yourself from the crowd
- Pre-empting investor requests for data
- Communicating effectively and securely
- Meeting regulatory and compliance mandates
- Driving efficiencies in the Investor Relations team
Webinar - Obligations and best practice in Investment Due Diligence
Dasseti has partnered with Fondos Directo, Allfunds and finReg360 to support Iberian fund selectors with best practice ideas and guidance when performing investment due diligence.
Webinar - ESG & Diversity data: What does good look like?
Dasseti moderates an expert panel, with representation from AIMA and the UN-backed PRI, to discuss what good looks like when it comes to data.